A list of different mistakes in Harbinger.
At the Peace Station
- R'Derex disappears from Gigerdius' side during his speech about as to why they are at the PS.
- Lighting changes dramatically in the latter part of the scene and again in the last one.
- Sprak cannot be seen except later in the scene.
- The page of the script that Craal turns later returns back to what it was before.
- When talking with R'Derex, the script is at first visible on the table, but later disappears. This is actually present in the bloopers where the script is removed.
- Also when talking with R'Derex, the triangle on the chalkboard disappears during their conversation. The area is also moist in one shot and dry in another.
- The dinosaurs were left on the wall, although not necessarily a "mistake".
- When Craal and the PS security officer speak, Craal later turns to look at the camera for a second.
- The script is on a chair next to R'Derex.
- First of all, Craal comes in far too soon after the bomb and knows everything about it.
- The lighting changes dramatically when Craal comes in.
- The door is closed before Craal's entrance, but is suddenly open when he comes in. The same door also magically closes later.
- The stuff on the table disappear during R'Derex's speech and Sprak has the script in front of him.
- "We'd need to get to the Exploreison"-line was never shot, neither was "Have you got any idea who did this?"
- Later on the script disappears from the table.
- Some papers appear on the wall later, the door closes and lighting changes yet again.
PS Bomb Site
- Some talking from Shok can be heard at the start.
- "Yes, sir"-line wasn't shot.
- When Craal comes back, Shok can be seen in the back, but later disappears.
- Defier, Gigerdius and Sprak didn't properly group up.
- The bomb site looks different.
- Gigerdius is missing the white stripes.
- The word "Kuntosali/Sauna" can be seen on the door.
- During Defier's speech, his eye changes and barret changes too as well as the lighting.
- The word "Savuluukku" can be seen on a door.
- Cords from the "shoulder lamp" cause a lot of noise.
- White stripes still missing from Gigerdius.
- An artificial ear is on the floor.
- Transition between this scene and the hunt doesn't work well.
The Fighting Scene
- The color of Unknown enemy's kerchief changes between shots.
- The airlock is open in some shots, while closed in others.
- Lighting is not always the same.